 Local / Australia / 2989
  Re: Vivat Rex, Studfest, Part the Sixth (next): Brikwars

(...) And having just completed a remake of Shangrila into its probable earlier and considerably more sturdy iteration, in the way of a castley type place for Richard II etc to hang out, I also offer a building that could happily pass as an (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Vivat Rex, Studfest, Part the Sixth (next): Brikwars

(...) I've built a forge/smith type thingy (16x32) and some other buildings. I've assembled a squad of milita and am working on the "finding the King" rules. The Dracos Templars will be arriving to rescue the King from the Unbelievers, any comments (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)