 Local / Australia / 296
    Will Australia get the Shell Sets? —Santosh Bhat
   Do you reckon we'll see the Shell sets in Australia (or NZ?) We got a few special ones last year, But I seriously want the red Forumla One racer. Is this a question to direct to Lego Australia or to Shell ? The impression that I get is that if we (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Will Australia get the Shell Sets? —Grahame Reid
   (...) We have already had the Shell promotion here in New Zealand back in September 1998. The ten small sets were available for $2.95 each when purchasing petrol. The two medium size sets were not available though (Belville Swing and Pitstop). Shell (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)