 Local / Australia / 296
  Will Australia get the Shell Sets?

Do you reckon we'll see the Shell sets in Australia (or NZ?) We got a few special ones last year, But I seriously want the red Forumla One racer. Is this a question to direct to Lego Australia or to Shell ? The impression that I get is that if we (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Will Australia get the Shell Sets?

(...) We have already had the Shell promotion here in New Zealand back in September 1998. The ten small sets were available for $2.95 each when purchasing petrol. The two medium size sets were not available though (Belville Swing and Pitstop). Shell (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)