 Local / Australia / 2940
Re: Anybody seen the new Duplo Trains yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 01:18:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Another set spotted...

Target Box-Hill:
2936 Station $69.95.

They can't be that far away for me then, another couple of weeks at the
most!

[And that red thing is a door which has a round section pulled out to the
track side, and a letter slot in it.]

Aha, thanks for solving that mystery!

And for anyone that was actually interested, Myer Hobart's mystery cartons
last week were Primo, Mickey Mouse, and Race.  Still no Dinos there.
Unfortunately that means we're unlikely to get Sept. release stuff in time
for the expected 20% off. :(

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com