 Local / Australia / 2928
    RE: Lego DACTA in Australia —Benjamin Whytcross
   The reason for asking BradJ is that he's responsible for Lego Direct, and in his words: " LEGO Direct is a business unit of the LEGO Company. Among its responsibilities is the management of direct commerce to consumers. These commerce activities -- (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dacta)

        Re: Lego DACTA in Australia —Matthew Miller
     (...) Dacta sales are probably "Sales to the educational market", not "Sales to consumers." At least, that's my guess. (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dacta)

        Re: Lego DACTA in Australia —Sara LaFountain
   (...) This seems like a real stretch to me. Suddenly BradJ is in charge of the educational division? I think you would have a better shot at actually calling someone at Dacta. (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dacta)