 Local / Australia / 2924
    NOT in Brisbane (any more) —Larry Pieniazek
   Well, just a short note to say I had a great time in Brisbane, and I'm back in Sydney! My heartfelt thanks to Mark Harrison (and Barbara, Nikki, and Bonnie) who put me up (put up with me?) Friday and Saturday, took me to Pacific Fair Gold Coast (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: NOT in Brisbane (any more) —Melody Brown
   Hey Larry, Thanks, I hope your flight to Sydney was enjoyable. Great to meet you and thanks for lunch :P You will have to come out this way again soon... I will let you know if the pictures of the Platypus comes out :). Yeah we are fairly proud of (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)