 Local / Australia / 2926
Re: NOT in Brisbane (any more)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 12:47:58 GMT

Hey Larry, Thanks, I hope your flight to Sydney was enjoyable.  Great to meet
you and thanks for lunch :P  You will have to come out this way again soon...
I will let you know if the pictures of the Platypus comes out :).  Yeah we are
fairly proud of our country too Larry, hehehe... See ya... Mel!

P.S: Have a safe journey back to Yankie Doodle Land.

In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Well, just a short note to say I had a great time in Brisbane, and I'm back in
Sydney! My heartfelt thanks to Mark Harrison (and Barbara, Nikki, and Bonnie)
who put me up (put up with me?) Friday and Saturday, took me to Pacific Fair
Gold Coast Saturday, and a bunch of places Sunday.

Thanks also to Kerry R and Melody B who came out to meet with Harro and myself
on Sunday, showed me some wildlife and great sights, and to Melody who carried
on for a tour of the City toy shops with Harro and myself.

I can't say enough good things about what a neat country Australia is...

++Lar