 Local / Australia / 29
    Re: Talked to LEGO today —Peter Callaway
   (...) They were at both places (all three if you count Birko). I distinctly remember one at Centrepoint, it had a space theme, and still influences alot of my space MOC's (if I could just find the %$&#@*$ exhibit catalogue!!). I also remember the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien