 Local / Australia / 2891
  Toyworld Robina has new stock of the Star Wars UCS and MF

(...) Toyworld Robina has just phoned me to say they have new stocks in of the Star Wars UCS sets and the Millenium Falcon. They will take credit card payments over the phone and can arrange to have the sets posted to you. I believe that the sets (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)