 Local / Australia / 2890
  LegOz 2000.7/2000.8/2000.9

Just wondering if we could get the next few numbers sorted out...I believe the BUGS have a get-together coming up, and the SLUGS were planning one for next month, but was wondering what to number the MUGS [actually: VUGS, as we're victorian, not (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Re: LegOz 2000.7/2000.8/2000.9

(...) in (...) The fabuland figures promise to behave themselves ;) However, there are now some mini-figs hanging around pretending to be members of the Village People and there are others who have caught the bondage bug (and if you weren't (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Re: LegOz 2000.7/2000.8/2000.9

(...) Well, maybe yours have, but Mandy has built a hotel at the cross, and there's been an influx of fabuland 'midi-figs' (?) along with an increae in the number of chains and whips...could be interesting (...) My parts wanted list should be up (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Re: LegOz 2000.7/2000.8/2000.9

Whytcross, Benjamin wrote in message <1D0812CAE3E7D2118BC...s.com.au>. .. (...) Well, I would prefer that it not overlap with the Sydney event, as I've been planning to travel up to Sydney at that time, and ideally I'd like to be able to attend (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)