 Local / Australia / 2848
  Re: building castles

(...) Depending on how you see the colours the walls are going to be grey (using lots of starwars, current castle) tan (using Egypt adventurers, some SW stuff) or white (Big Spaceport sets on special, basic sets). The roof choices are Red (Dacta (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: building castles

(...) Actually, better views of the castle can be had at: (URL) they show how the castle stands in the lake (Lake Geneva, Switzerland) for defensive purposes. I've visited a lot of castles in Europe but Chateau de Chillon has always been my (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: building castles

(...) Actually my fave castle is more a modern one but yet I still think it is grand... 'Neuschwanstein Castle' (Bavaria's real jewel!). I wish I could say I have seen lots of castles too, I love them. I am stuck with a calender instead :( Cool (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)