 Local / Australia / 2840
RE: Toys R Us specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 04:45:52 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamie Obrien [mailto:jamien@interworx.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 3:40 PM
To: lugnet.org.au@lugnet.com; lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Toys R Us specials

Hiya,
don't suppose there are any
6093 or 6083 Ninja sets in their anywhere?

Many Thanks
Jamie

PS
<Finally got my first POV of Anfield Up, take a squiz at
(sorry about size!)

I Know the heads need some work, i'm not good at ***** **** yet, but am
working on it (They look cool though). I have a lot of work in progress, • it's
just a matter of finding the time to get it done!!

methinks you need to be a little more careful with your wording...this IS a
family forum :)

[Sorry...my mind was wandering, and found an empty spot in the gutter...I'll
try not to notice these sorts of comments in future, but i can't promise I
won't.]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)