 Local / Australia / 2823
    (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: Where is the Lego Truck? —Gary Quinlan
   (...) Hello Jamie, and all. I think the yellow Lego truck is in QLD. My son recieved a letter from Lego ie. Lego club and invited to see the Lego display at Pacific fair on the Gold Coast. I think it is there this weekend? All te best Gary Quinlan (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Where is the Lego Truck? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) ie. (...) Yes! Harro said that it was there (at Pacific fair mall) at least on Saturday. He and I will be going (I am flying to Brisbane for the weekend) to see it. Any chance for other folks to rendezvous either there or somewhere in Brisbane (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Where is the Lego Truck? —Mark Harrison
   Hey wait a minute, I never mentioned that the lego truck was at Pacific Fair. As far as I know, that truck left Australia many months ago (possibly last year) to travel through south east asia and then return to Denmark. Mark H. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Where is the Lego Truck? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Whoops! You're right. All you said was that something cool and LEGO(r) related was happening there this weekend. I connected dots that shouldn't have been connected. Sorry bout that. ++Lar (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.au)