 Local / Australia / 2821
Re: Train Ideas & Trading Post (was: Help wanted with possible trains ideas book [60's])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 02:34:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Last friday I acquired a small quantity of blue train tracks. These also

Can't help you with identification, sorry. But I've had in the back of my mind
one day to try & get a railway layout happening using the old tracks, and a
RCX in each engine [1], to allow multiple trains on one line, easier reversing
loops, etc. Also possibly using the RCX comms towers for signals. I won't be
doing this anytime soon, but I'm gonna need a bunch of that old stuff when I
do....

[1] To this end I acquired my second RCX on the weekend - a version 1.0 (with
the mains adapter socket) with a bunch of extra bricks for $200. Got it in the
trading post (www.trading-post.com.au). There looks to be a reasonable amount
of Lego traded there - well worth a look.

Regards,

ROSCO