 Local / Australia / 2800
  Technics in the new catalogue

So, Technics heads, what do you reckon about the new catalogue? For a Technics set, the 8458 Silver Champion appears to be more about looks than engineering. Indeed, it looks very similar to the 8445 Formula 1 Racer apart from the colour (I don't (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Technics in the new catalogue

I checked my local Toyworld, and they said that the set wasn't available to them. I'm wondering if this is true for the rest of Australia, or just for my neck of the woods. If it's just for my neck of the woods, I think I'll just try to order that (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)