 Local / Australia / 2797
    Re: In Sydney —David Low
   (...) Saturday 9 September is good for me. Lillipilli on King is a bit pricey, but looks okay -- the Thai across the road from it is quite good and there are only about 200 other places to eat in Newtown if so desired. Red Kangaroo (Thai/Malaysian) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: In Sydney —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) a- (...) I'm in for something suburban. I'd rather do it this week than next if at all possible, despite the short notice. I have hired a car for the weekend this weekend. Next weekend I was going to *try* to go to Brisbane. You can ring me on (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)