 Local / Australia / 2775
Re: Reminder LegOz 2000.6 (Tas)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:07:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
Just a reminder that LegOz 2000.6 is this weekend, Saturday 2nd September
starting at around 1pm.

Fantastic Deidre!  I hope it goes smashingly :-)

Tell everyone to take their cameras.

We STUDS keep getting immersed in the not forgetting models, and end up
forgetting cameras (thank heavens for Kevin and James at the last Studfest)!
All well and good for the fun on the day, but it means less pictures for
posting for non-STUDS.

And as a non-Tas AFOL - I WANT THE PICTURES ;-)

Look forward to hearing all about it!

Richard
Still baldly going....
893 and closing veeeeery sloooooooooowly....