 Local / Australia / 2740
    Re: Lego DACTA in Australia —Benjamin Whytcross
   Well...there's a chance I may be able to help here...my mother is the head of the science department at a local secondary school (Which is one way to get dacta set info/order forms and catalogues :) ) I'll see if she can find out about ordering the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dacta)

        Re: Lego DACTA in Australia —Sue Ann Barber
    (...) rather (...) I used to be a lot easier to do this. These days it can be a lot harder. The WA Dacta rep would only sell to you if you had an official school order form. Unless you have a friendly registrar/bursar you'll then let you pay for (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dacta)