 Local / Australia / 2717
    anything like this available? —Melody Brown
   hello again, grrr I hope this doesn't go up twice too :(. Anyway is there a site that has everyones info on it with their pics etc?? if not can we make one? sounds cool to me unless there is already one :)... thanks again. Mel (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: anything like this available? —James Howse
   (...) There is some info on the studs site (URL) it's only for STUDS (sydney lego collective) at the moment. No-ones bothered collecting the rollcall info posted here together yet. As for pics of people, the consensus at the meetings so far is that (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: anything like this available? —Benjamin Whytcross
     (...) Actually, I've created a LegOz site [well, I've got the site, and am trying to find time to create the pages...Roll-call info will need editing/re-collecting before being included in case people would rather have some info not shown, or (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: anything like this available? —Richard Parsons
   (...) Most assuredly. The sum of the universe is emphatically not improved by renderings of my likeness. But MOCs - bring me more pictures of worthy MOCs! Something I see popular in Castleworld, and echoed in the STUDS profiles is the idea of a sig (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)