 Local / Australia / 2718
Re: anything like this available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
hello again, grrr I hope this doesn't go up twice too :(.  Anyway is there a
site that has everyones info on it with their pics etc?? if not can we make
one?  sounds cool to me unless there is already one :)... thanks again.  Mel

There is some info on the studs site
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/
But it's only for STUDS (sydney lego collective) at the moment. No-ones
bothered collecting the rollcall info posted here together yet.

As for pics of people, the consensus at the meetings so far is that pics of
creations are much more interesting (and palatable for the casual viewer) than
pics of our mugs (or even melbournite's mugs :-). If you want to put all the
posts onto one page, go ahead.

James (who really needs to update his page... in the holidays... maybe)