 Local / Australia / 2702
    Re: New sets at Toyworld (Hobart) —Andreas Bailly
   Is that in the Toyworld in Argyle street?? hmm might have to check it out. You dont know if they have any new "bigger" technic sets by any chance. Cheers Deidre Rushton Brumby <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message news:Fzq94r.Kqp@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: New sets at Toyworld (Hobart) —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Goodness, there is some delurking going on at the moment, welcome (and Melody, and anyone else I've missed). Yup, the Toyworld in Argyle Street is the only one in southern Tas. Nothing new in technic, no bigger technic sets at all that I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)