 Local / Australia / 2679
  Re:How many Aus catalogues came with prices?

Just a quick search only revealed three catalogues with prices. They were years 1990, 1991 and 1992. My catalogue collection only goes back as far as 1983, so there may have been some before that. Frances (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: How many Aus catalogues came with prices?

(...) Well, you can add the following to the list: 1979 [I've got a few pages of this one] 1983 1984 [I'm not sure what sort of catalogue it is, but it has prices [including the table+chairs that were once available...I've only got a small amount of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)