 Local / Australia / 2680
Re: How many Aus catalogues came with prices?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:46:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Frances Schroeter writes:
Just a quick search only revealed three catalogues with prices. They were
years 1990, 1991 and 1992. My catalogue collection only goes back as far
as 1983, so there may have been some before that.
Frances

Well, you can add the following to the list:
1979 [I've got a few pages of this one]
1983
1984 [I'm not sure what sort of catalogue it is, but it has prices [including
the table+chairs that were once available...I've only got a small amount of
this one.]
1979 Aus technic catalogue
1980 in-box [rectangular] catalogue [$Aus]
1985 in-box [rectangular] catalogue [$Aus]

I hope this helps :)

[BTW Frances, if you've got any sparee catalogues, I'm certainly interested in
a trade :) ]

Benjamin Whytcross
bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au