 Local / Australia / 258
    Re: LEGO BARGINS —Santosh Bhat
   (...) Kevin, Welcome to Lugnet and to lugnet/au You're spot on about the "dark ages", and its good to see that you haven't had them. I'm actually in preparation for mine. If Lego sets or Lego's policies don't improve soon that is. Enjoy yourself on (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: LEGO BARGINS —Kevin Hall
   (...) My wife and I are actually going to see it on the Easter holidays.... Kev.... : ) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)