 Local / Australia / 258
Re: LEGO BARGINS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 03:02:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:

People talk about their Dark Age....is this when you lost the interest in
Lego...???

Kevin,

Welcome to Lugnet and to lugnet/au

You're spot on about the "dark ages", and its good to see that you haven't had
them. I'm actually in preparation for mine. If Lego sets or Lego's policies
don't improve soon that is.

Enjoy yourself on here. There is actually somesort of a meet planned for
before June, the Vikings Exhibition at Grace Brothers Sydney City store, this
is expected to happen within the next 2/3 weeks I believe.

Santosh