 Local / Australia / 2519
Re: LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 00:38:15 GMT

Hi all,

I was so disappinted that I could not stay for more than a brief look. We
were all very impressed with the effort you guys put into your collections.
I really am looking forward to a more active role within the group.

To ensure that all staff at work, could work on Monday morning, my team and
I worked until 22:30 Sunday night to get our failing network strung up. God
I hate beancounters. ("Do we REALLY need to spend that $50 on blah blah
blah). Sorry to any accountants out there.... ;)

Anyway, one day of rest had to do. I'm back at work now, thinking about the
next LegOz, and how I can make something worthy of inclusion.

Faith really has gotten the bug. Over the weekend she has purchased two of
the large basic boxes, one red basic bucket, the StarWars Slave1, plus the
two sith infiltrators (that hopefully are safe at Kev's). Yesterday she was
busily building a very nice little town scene for Connor (the littler one).

James,

Did you sell the Gungan sub?

Again,

Great to meet those of you I was there long enough to see. Can't wait until
the next one.

BTW, Big W Erina last night had some of the new RACE sets in stock. I
couldn't get pricing though (too impatient to wait around for someone to
emerge)

Later y'all

Mike