 Local / Australia / 2507
    Re: Dining downunder (was Re: Pricing on Lego Sets) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I scoped those and they both sound good to me. Thai is a favorite of mine (and of any programmer worth anything, according to the Jargon Dictionary) as is Italian. But I was hoping for something more Oz, Paul Hogan personally kills a croc for (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Dining downunder (was Re: Pricing on Lego Sets) —Jane McDermott
   Dear Larry - although there are a few places around that serve native fauna - to you, it's probably not as Australian as Thai, Italian etc. Apparently Australia's best eating experiences are what's being referred to as "nouveau cuisine," and it's (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)