 Local / Australia / 250
  Re: Star Wras Lego 50% off

I actually thought that the Target stores were all linked but after making a dash down to another Target at Hoppers Crossing on Saturday afternoon (after phoning and finding out that they had some X-wings still on the shelves) I was amazed to find (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Star Wras Lego 50% off

(...) If it scanned at that price,can't you purchase it at that price,I'm assuming you wanted another X-wing. Ask James to relay his Big W story from Saturday, it shows what can be done. (...) The 6037 (Witch's Windship) is one set that I have seen (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)