 Local / Australia / 2491
    RE: Help wanted with old UK catalogue [long and contains most tex t/in fo from it.] —Benjamin Whytcross
   Okay...You asked for it. Here's the complete text from the 1969 catalogue :) [I'm guessing it's another UK catalogue that could be collected at toyshops, but confirmation would be nice.] (URL) 2 BASIC SETS Because Basic Sets contain balanced (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

        Re: Help wanted with old UK catalogue [long and contains most tex t/in fo from it.] —Thomas Garrison
   (...) catalogue looks interesting (I saw at least two sets that are not in the LUGNET Guide in the snipped description). Are scans of this catalogue available online? I'm sure BrickShelf would love a copy. .. TWS Garrison XFUT (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.db.scans)