 Local / Australia / 248
    Re: Lego Qantas plane? Send in the clones —Peter Callaway
   (...) I can vouch that it is NOT LEGO, as my brother got one for his son last time they flew Qantas. It's not even close, so no chance of a match-up. Cute little plane though, and the figs have articulated knees and elbows. (...) Ansett can't even (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Qantas plane? Send in the clones —Justin Husman
   It is "best Lock", I believe. I saw another airplane set that looked exactly the same (but instead is Air Force one) in their catalog. (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)