 Local / Australia / 248
Re: Lego Qantas plane? Send in the clones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 22:13:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
Hi,
I found this 'lego' plane on the Qantas web site (in-flight gifts). They
don't actually state that it's lego though, so do you guys think that it's
clone bricks or not? Looks pretty close.
Have a look at http://www.qantas.com.au/inflightshop/gifts30/aer.html

Hmm, check out the 'figs' leg's  and the one-bys on the wings: not Lego. Also,
if it was lego it'd mention the brand name specifically I imagine. Nice search
though.

I can vouch that it is NOT LEGO, as my brother got one for his son last time
they flew Qantas. It's not even close, so no chance of a match-up. Cute little
plane though, and the figs have articulated knees and elbows.

Wonder if Ansett has anything cool like lego onboard?

Ansett can't even get their flights right, let alone offer promotional gifts
;-)

Pete Callaway