 Local / Australia / 247
Re: Lego Qantas plane? Send in the clones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 14:21:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
Hi,
I found this 'lego' plane on the Qantas web site (in-flight gifts). They
don't actually state that it's lego though, so do you guys think that it's
clone bricks or not? Looks pretty close.
Have a look at http://www.qantas.com.au/inflightshop/gifts30/aer.html

Hmm, check out the 'figs' leg's  and the one-bys on the wings: not Lego. Also,
if it was lego it'd mention the brand name specifically I imagine. Nice search
though. Wonder if Ansett has anything cool like lego onboard?

James.