 Local / Australia / 2461
Re: LegOz 2000.6 (was Re: The Well traveled Maniac)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 08:49:20 GMT

"Whytcross, Benjamin" <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in message
au...

And we don't need to slow traffic to pay tolls on our toll-ways :)

Well except for the fact that they charge you 50 times before the tollway's
even opened. :P

Anyway, if this sort of discussion continues, not only will our euro
competitors lose ground, but there could well end up with brickwars across
the Murray [1]. [Or Slizers at 10 metres :) ]

I'll take the slizers, thanks. :)

Are foreigners to be welcome[2]? [I'm not likely to be able to get there,
but there may be some other BUGS or MUGS...or even TUGS, SAUGS [as opposed
to SLUGS], or WUGS who are able to get there.

I'm sure that we'll be able to put up with their presence long enough for us
to have dinner with them. :)

later,
David Drew.