 Local / Australia / 2434
2433  |  2435
Subject:
LegOz Legofest V and STORAGE News....!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 23:44:53 GMT

Just want to let everyone know that if all goes to plan, we should have around
20 people or more at this next meeting.....mostly spectators....but hey...the
more people we get interested...well.....!!!

Also, the Marketing Manager of REKO....a plastic product producing company who
is a client of ours..... is coming along on Sunday with her kids to have a
look, and also have a talk to us about, if she can do us some VERY good deals
on storage containers.....prob cost price....SO......EVERYONE who is
interested.....not just us STUDS....but everyone out there in LegOz who wants
some storage sollutions......email me or post here on Lugnet with any ideas
you have for us Lego nuts....for storage of our precious lego... :  )

Hey we might even convince her to start making some LEGO....ha ha ha

Kev... :  )