 Local / Australia / 2410
  !!! Dino Adventurers!!!

On my way out of the store at work tonight (I night fill for BigW) I swung by the Lego isle. New stock. The three small race cars have been there for a couple of days, but tonight the put on show <set:5935>Island Hopper, <set:5934>Dino Explorer and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: !!! Dino Adventurers!!!

James Howse wrote in message ... (...) Yuk? So a decent selection of bricks (plus a handy storage tub!) at a relatively competitive price isn't something that you want? Tere be no pleasin' some folk, to be sure. (...) "Daughters Of Glory" by... (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)