 Local / Australia / 2411
Re: !!! Dino Adventurers!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:32:06 GMT

James Howse wrote in message ...

Target Macquarie has the PodRace bucket, Yuk!

Yuk? So a decent selection of bricks (plus a handy storage tub!) at a
relatively competitive price isn't something that you want? Tere be no
pleasin' some folk, to be sure.

James (o/~ four days from Sunday with the LegOz on my tail...o/~)

P.S. name the song/artists for some free lego!

"Daughters Of Glory" by... um... Joe Camaleri and The Black Swallows? What
do I get!!! What do I get!!!

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164