 Local / Australia / 2385
    More on the Pod Race Bucket —Paul Baulch
    I rushed over to Box Hill Target this morning to pick up the Pod Race bucket for $33 (thanks Ben, and thanks Target for 25% off!). Anyway, later on I was scrutinising the outside of the bucket, and I saw something rather interesting. When I got (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: More on the Pod Race Bucket —Santosh Bhat
   I think Paul deserves the prize! EUREKA... That does indeed explain a lot. I knew of a factory in Korea, but wasn't sure on what they did, and who gets whatever it is that they do indeed do *breathe* So perhaps the lower prices are a permanent (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)