 Local / Australia / 2360
    (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: New Soccer Prices —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well alrighty then! If there IS someone who can possibly do this, mail me NOW before the sale's over or the stock is drawn down. I am looking to buy 20 to 30 of each color bus, seriously. MTW passenger car production is depending on this, and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)