 Local / Australia / 2350
    Web fun —Richard Parsons
   I note that our friends of the geographical knee high boot have widened their lead to a poofteenth over a thousand. And I saw earlier posts apparently discussing some sort of surrender (can't imagine doing *that* :-) For mine, I'm still building and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Web fun —Paul Baulch
      Richard Parsons wrote in message ... (...) there (...) From my own experience, I would say: A combination of sheer laziness, the heady distractions of real life, and most importantly, the tendency to end up building new creations instead of (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Free scanning (was Re: Web fun) —Richard Parsons
      (...) OK - so if this is your bottleneck (and I'm obviously not talking to you here Paul ;-) send me your photos for a week and I'll email you scans (and I'll even pay the return postage!). Then you can get on with your site (or at least post pics (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

          Re: Free scanning (was Re: Web fun) —Kevin Hall
      (...) I've been building my website on and off for the last 3 months....I don't get much time to do this as I work 2 jobs....and as you will see when I finally upload my site....why it has taken soooo long....keep an eye out for.... THE KINGDOM OF (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Web fun —Geoffrey Hyde
     Well, for me, it's having to learn this HTML jargon, but the major headache is having to find some way of getting parts for creations, then there's the shooting, developing, scanning, and whatever else it is you have to do with images before you can (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Web fun —Kerry Raymond
      (...) I gotta web space, I gotta scanner, I ain't gotta round to developing my photos, though. I think I gotta getta myself a digital camera. Maybe I'll do this to celebrate if/when I get my Lego photocopier working (so you can all see what I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Web fun —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) <snipped> Mostly what everyone else has said :) No time, no digital camera, no scanner. Not even any film in the ordinary point and click camera! (Who buys film when there is still Lego on the wishlist?! :) ) Actually I don't get that much (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)