 Local / Australia / 2301
    The Well traveled Maniac —Larry Pieniazek
   well, it is NOT official yet but the probability is now at 70% or better. I'll probably be in Oz the week of the 28thth of August 2000, and maybe part of the next week, meaning I'll have a weekend free. I would love to go for a bit of a trip and try (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)