 Local / Australia / 2301
2300  |  2302
Subject:
The Well traveled Maniac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:19:08 GMT

well, it is NOT official yet but the probability is now at 70% or better.

I'll probably be in Oz the week of the 28thth of August 2000, and maybe part
of the next week, meaning I'll have a weekend free. I would love to go for a
bit of a trip and try to meet some Oz AFOLs on the weekend. Any chance of
that? Is there a fest going on that weekend already (what luck if that were
the case)?

If you've any info or interest, please share it here, or drop me a line to my
mercator ID.