 Local / Australia / 229
Re: Some Star Wars MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:33:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.starwars, Peter Callaway writes:
Hi Ho Star Wars fans,

This is the first time I've actually contributed LEGO-wise to Lugnet,
previously I've just been making a nuisance of myself in various groups ;-)

If you'd care to go to http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/stu/stu-02.htm
you'll see some of the fun we got up to at the Sydney LEGO group's second
meeting, or Studs as we call ourselves. Big thanks to Richard Parsons for
hosting the day, and the pics :-)

You are all truly gifted ....and warped...we will get along fine = )

Great pictures!  a Jar-Jar-B-Que and a Kadu-B-Que....ROFLMAO....

How do you like your "drumstick padawan?"

Qui-gon to Obi-wan:

<lightsaber whoosh>

well at least we don't have to deal w/ that incessant whining frog anymore...

"more amphibian anyone?"

"no Thanks I am trying to watch my weight"

"Who wants an ear?....flipper?"

"Kadu or Gungan?"
^^^"excuse you!"