 Local / Australia / 2259
  An official explanation of the GST :)

For those of you who don't quite understand the workings of the GST, I found a copy of a letter sent out to many businesses in early June. I've transcribed the letter below for your benefit: By now, of course, you've read all those GST information (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: An official explanation of the GST :)

That is a pearl of wisdom, indeed! ROFL Where'd you find it? Crossposting added: lugnet.off-topic.fun Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Whytcross, Benjamin <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in message news:1D0812CAE3E7D21...ccess.com. au... (...) found (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: An official explanation of the GST :)

I actually got it from my fiancee whos supervisor received it in an email earlieer this month. He printed a copy and gave it to my fiancee, and I borrowed it, and typed it up at lunchtime today. I just wish I'd had it a month earlier :) Benjamin (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.org.au)