 Local / Australia / 2226
  Should I buy?

Hello, I just needed a question I got an offer stating THREE sets for saled, two of which are castle and one pirate or imperial guard! All are on Aussie dolllors because she lives in Melbourne and all come with instructions, she did not say if ther (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Should I buy?

You should try emailing her back for starters ... I'm sure a lot of lugnetters will fill you in on anything I've missed ... ;-) Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde James Ng <james_ng@start.com.au> wrote in message news:Fy522o.DqA@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Should I buy?

Hello, Geoffrey I phned her, it seems like she used a public pc because she does not have an e-mail, I asked again she said they are built, not answering if they were complete. It is a hefty price, what do you think? Later, James (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Should I buy?

James - if she won't answer your questions, then don't buy, especially if you think the price ticket is high. These items will show up again. An honest seller has nothing to hide. (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)