 Local / Australia / 2227
Re: Should I buy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 07:27:46 GMT

You should try emailing her back for starters ...  I'm sure a lot of
lugnetters will fill you in on anything I've missed ...  ;-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

James Ng <james_ng@start.com.au> wrote in message
Hello,
I just needed a question I got an offer stating THREE sets for saled, two • of
which are castle and one pirate or imperial guard! All are on Aussie • dolllors
because she lives in Melbourne and all come with instructions, she did not • say
if ther are complete just built she said! No boxes!
6085: Black Monarch's Castle
6054: Forestmen's Hideout
6276: Eldorado Fortress
Please give me some hints, she also did not say if she had others!

Later,
James
james_ng@start.com.au

This is just another brick!