 Local / Australia / 221
    RE gold coast toy stores. —Aaron Coghill
   Hi Well I guess this a good time to intro myself. I'm a architectural draftsman, and totally into Lego. I'm 22 and collect technic and any decent system Lego. My burst of Lego madness was inspired by some of the Lego fire departments that are out (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)