 Local / Australia / 2192
  Re: Upcoming Studs BrikWars -- new Rules?

(...) I'm afraid they're not quite ready for public consumption just yet, we're still ironing out some bugs - right now I'm waiting to hear back from Jason Catena about them, since he's a lot more knowledgable about medieval Japan and the rules were (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.gaming)

  eBay Auctions Sets, Parts, and Minifigsd..... Still very cheap!

Hello everyone, I have many eBay auctions running right now. I have 24 in all. 12 ending in four days, and 12 ending in 9 days. I have 12 Mint Set Lots listed, ranging from 1995 to 1998. All start at 0.01 but some may have gone up. These include (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay Auctions Sets, Parts, and Minifigsd..... Still very cheap!

Yikes, Rob, those are the creepiest looking females with pirate faces I've seen! They give me the willas-- I mean willies! ;-) Maggie C. Rob Winkel wrote: <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)