 Local / Australia / 2152
  HA HA HE, the jokes on me!

HA HA HE, the jokes on me. Nobody told me about the Toyworld Sale. Now I have missed out on a Space Explorien 6982. I better look on another planet. Maybe more luck from the aliens. When independent T/W proprietors go out on their own to have a (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: HA HA HE, the jokes on me!

I think there might be one for cheap in Brisbane city. I'll look this afternoon to find the price and could arrange to send it to you if you are desperate. Tim (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)