 Local / Australia / 2152
2151  |  2153
Subject:
HA HA HE, the jokes on me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 05:41:27 GMT

HA HA HE, the jokes on me.  Nobody told me about the Toyworld Sale.  Now I have
missed out on a Space Explorien 6982.  I better look on another planet.  Maybe
more luck from the aliens.    When independent T/W proprietors go out on their
own to have a separate catalogue, other than the head office catalogue, it
makes it much harder to get what you want.  If you think it is an easy task,
think again.  Very disappointed!!