 Local / Australia / 2147
2146  |  2148
Subject:
LegOz 2000.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 12:08:23 GMT

Just a follow-up message about LegOz 2000.4. The event was well attended with
appearances from Sue Ann Barber [and Shaun (?)], Warren Mccoy, Paul Baulch,
James Ng [and Chris(?)] Michael Whytcross, and myself. Unfortunately, due to
some of us having our collections still in storage, and others having MOC's
that were a little large to transport, the event was limited to a get-to-know-
you type meeting, with trading being the major focus. [hence there are no
pictures.] It was good to get a chance for each of us there to get to know
more about the people behind the names on lugnet, and to find out more about
each others collections. [Thanks to Paul for providing a great 928 for us to
see/drool over, and to both Paul and Sue Ann for the large amount of
trade/sale items they brought.]

It was also decided that the next event should be held in about 3 months, so
I'd like to take the opportunity to nominate Sunday October 8 as the date for
the next get-together at the same location, unless of course someone has a
preference for a different date/location, in which case they can let me know,
and I'll make sure everyone knows about it.

Benjamin Whytcross
bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au
b_whytcross@hotmail.com